Welcome to the Thriving Communities Platform (the ‘Platform’). If you continue to browse and use the Platform, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy notice govern GoodPeople’s relationship with you in relation to this Platform. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our Platform in any manner. GoodPeople reserves the right to limit or terminate your access to the Platform for noncompliance.
At Thriving Communities users (“Posters”) can share information and opinions in the form of content, including videos, photographs, images, artwork, graphics, comments, data, text, hyperlinks, projects, other material and information, and associated trademarks and copyrightable works (collectively, “Posts”) with other users (“Readers”). Posters may receive comments on the Posts from Posters. Visitors to and users of the Service (collectively, “Users”) may have the ability to contribute, upload, submit, post, or otherwise make accessible (“Submit”) Content. “User Submissions” refers to any Content Submitted by Users.
Users can get access to the Platform by establishing an account through Facebook, Google, or directly from our website at thrivinglambeth.co.uk.
All Platform users must be at least 16 years old. If you are under 16 years of age, please do not use or access the Platform at any time or in any manner. If you are under 18 years of age, you must have the consent of a legal guardian to access the Platform.
Modification of Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this Platform is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Platform for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Platform is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Platform meet your specific requirements.
- This Platform contains material which is owned by or licensed to us or a partner organisation. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the Platform.
- Unauthorised use of this Platform may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this Platform may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this Platform and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales